ONE CALL CAN SAVE YOUR LIFE
WHAT IS MANGWANE RESCUE SERVICES?
Mangwane Rescue Services is your one shop call centre.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- We will be there on your darkest hour when your health is on the balance
- A team of medically qualified personnel will be with you ensuring that you receive a premium pre hospitalisation care
- No medical aid authorisations required
- Membership based
HOW TO BECOME A MEMBER?
R100 per month will ensure that you, your spouse and 5 children under your care who are under the
age of 18 years are covered. You may also cover up to four of your extended family members at R50 each.
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE COVERED?
Valid Identity Document or Passport
| A valid bank account
AFTER SIGNING WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
- Your subscription fee will be debited from your bank account.
- Your cover will commence once your second debit has been received.
- A letter will be sent to you confirming your membership
- And now in case of a medical emergency make that lifesaving call 010 590 8376 Fax 010 590 8377
Mangwane Emergency Services will provide you with the following services as a result of your involvement in a medical emergency.
- A nationwide pre-hospital emergency medical care
- 24 hour medical call centre
- Transportation by a complete network of ambulances and these will be resources closest to the scene of the emergency under appropriate medical supervision to the closest available facilities
- Co-ordination of medical advice and Trauma counselling, this is an advisory service as telephonic conversation do not permit an accurate diagnosis
- Inter- hospital transfers Mangwane Rescue Services in consultation with the treating doctor may determine that you should be transferred to an alternative medical facility only for medically justified cases.
- Upgrade Transfers Mangwane Rescue Services will arrange transfer, if the hospital does not have certain equipment for the procedure and the member needs to be taken to another facility with relevant equipment. One transfer per event leading to the original hospital admission and transfer is to the closest facility
- Downgrade Trasfers Only medically justified cases requiring stretcher, transport under medical supervision going to frail care or step down facility such as hospice and rehabitation centre. Maximum of one transfer per hospital event.
Mangwane Panic button, from your cell phone connects you to our 24 hour call centre and the call centre agents will call you back to assess your state of emergency.
MANGWANE RESCUE SERVICES AMBULANCE EXCLUSION
- Any criminal or illegal act committed by you or a dependent
- Self-inflicted illness or injury, including attempted suicide will be covered once per life
- Wilfully or deliberately exposing yourself to danger (except in an attempt to save a life).
- Should you suffer from a mental disorder including but not limited to, anxiety disorders, eating disorders, psychotic disorders, personality disorders, substance disorders, adjustment disorders, dissociation disorders, psychosexual disorders
- Should you be under the influence of alcohol, drugs or narcotics where administered or prescribed and taken in accordance with the direction of a third party Medical Practitioner ( i.e. who is not a member of your immediate family)
- Illness or injury affecting the spine or the musculature,ligamentious system, cartilages ,dura nervous system or blood supply to the spine, unless a paramedic determines that it is life threatening transportation will be granted
- Routine ambulance transfers.